Xinhai EPC provides services of sample test, mine design, equipment manufacture, etc. for clients, and solves the common problems in plant construction such as budget over-run, schedule delays, unqualified equipment, unclear recovery benefit, disputes of the manufacturers, and unclear responsibility of after-sale service.
Manufacture more than 600 kinds of equipmemt used in mining,ore dressing and metallurgy,and provide full sets of main and auxiliary equipment for mine less than 10000 tons/day capacity.
Mining and Quarrying EquipmentCrushing and Screening Pilot Crushtec International (Pty) Ltd is southern Africa's leading supplier of mining and quarrying equipment. We offer a range of solutions such as mobile and semi mobile crushing
22/5/2017· JOHANNESBURG Anglo American has received bids for its New Largo project, in South Africa, as the company continues efforts to exit operations in the country that supply coal to local power plants
Tshipi é Ntle Manganese Mining (Pty) Ltd (Tshipi) runs an operating manganese mine in the Kalahari Manganese Field (KMF) located in the Northern Cape. Background Tshipi é Ntle Manganese Mining (Pty) Ltd operates the open pit manganese mine
Kangala is an open pit coal mine situated in the Witbank region of Mpumalanga Province, South Africa, and lies 65km east of Johannesburg. Universal Coal owns a 70.5% stake in the Kangala mine while Mountain Rush holds the remaining 29.5%.The mine